- Takopo, serving up Japanese food, transitioned from a food truck to a brick and mortar storefront in West Edmonton Mall. They are located in #1546, Phase 3.
- Edmonton has its first Carlo’s Bakery cake vending machine, found at Kingsway Mall. A slice will cost you $10.49 plus tax.
- Phil’s latest Best Dish column highlights La Boca Loca.
- Edify checked out 124 Street restaurants Tropical Sweets and Three Vikings.
- Boyle McCauley News tried the fare from Tee Pee Treats.
- Several other local brands are available at the Wow Factor Desserts store, including Jacek and Confetti Sweets.
- Siwin Foods announced a $54 million expansion of their Edmonton facility.
What I Ate
- We ordered from Panini’s Italian Cucina for the first time last week to satisfy a pizza craving. Chicken pesto is usually my go-to order, but I was particularly impressed with the loaded Italian. The Bolognese beef sauce made for a really flavourful base, and the meatballs were really tasty. We will definitely order rom them again in the future!
Loaded Italian and chicken pesto pizzas from Panini’s