Occupation: Law student
What did you eat today?
– 2 pieces of cinnamon raisin toast
– banana nut muffin with apple juice
– Tim Horton’s toasted chicken club on whole wheat without bacon, medium french vanilla coffee
– chicken curry, rice, green peppers and beef cooked in a wok
What do you never eat?
What is your personal specialty?
– anything requiring a microwave
What is your favorite kitchen item?
– the microwave
World ends tomorrow. Describe your last meal.
Gotham Steak House in Vancouver – petit filet cooked rare with creamy lyonnaise potatos and cauliflower au gratin and chocolate mousse for dessert. Alternatively, Vij’s in Vancouver for lamb popsicles in the most addictive tasting sauce and their tapioca root fries.
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse for their petit filet. They do side dishes and dessert well too.
If you weren’t limited by geography, where and what would you eat?
Vancouver always has new restaurants opening with famous chefs, so I would just hit the hot new restaurant. West is on my list.
In Paris, I would eat fresh croissants, cheese and fruit.