- Our next What the Truck?! is coming up this Sunday, June 14 at Capital Boulevard (108 Street & 99 Avenue) from 11am-3pm. And it’s brunch themed! Check out the menus tomorrow.
- The third Edmonton Food Fight that took place tonight may have sold out, but the fourth is free – check out the battle between Chef Andrew Cowan of Packrat Louie and chef Eric Hanson of Get Cooking at Porkapalooza on June 20, 2015.
- The second annual edition of Baconfest is taking place on June 30, 2015 in the lobby and grounds of the Jubilee Auditorium. Tickets are $55 and include all food and drink samples.
- Urbano Pizza Co., the third restaurant operated by the proprietors of Sabor Divino and Bodega, opened on Friday. It is located on the Boardwalk at 10220 103 Street.
- Is pizza the new burger? Buco is the newest in the Sorrentino’s family, with a location in St. Albert opening soon.
- There’s another Browns Socialhouse in Edmonton already, located at 2, 1010 Webber Green Drive.
- Sailin’ On is taking over the menu at The Buckingham on Whyte, adding another vegan-friendly bar to the list that starts with Arcadia.
- In honour of the FIFA World Cup, a few Edmonton restaurants and bars have created themed dishes and drinks to celebrate.
- Cindy shared her experience sampling the menu at Sofra’s underground Cellar (10345 106 Street).
- Twyla is the latest to review NongBu.
- I loved Liane’s article about diners – there’s just something about comfort food! It also reminded me that I should get out to The Downtown Diner before their feature on the Food Network airs.
- It was so neat to be able to see the Rush take the NLL Championship on Friday. Here’s hoping the team sticks around.
The Rush win the Cup!
- Café Amore has an underrated patio – so much so that for most of our meal last Wednesday night, we were left alone to enjoy it.
My favourite truffle chicken pasta
- Melina and Nathan had a gorgeous dessert bar at their wedding this weekend, furnished by The Art of Cake.
Fabulous dessert bar